Schools that wish to be invoiced for their yearbook payment may do so by completing the invoice request form two weeks prior to the desired order date. Picaboo will process and email the invoice along with an important Knowledge Base (KB) article link outlining the available payment options.
To pay by eCheck, follow the provided link.
- The Company name must match exactly what is listed on the bank account.
- The first/last name should be the person filling out the form.
Enter the invoice number provided to you in the invoice email. To avoid any unnecessary delays, it is very important that this information is entered correctly.
Next, enter the bank account information and the amount shown on the invoice email. The account number will need to be entered twice to confirm that it is correct.
Once all of the information is correct and verified, hit continue and complete the payment process.
Once payment is submitted, a receipt will be sent by email. The Picaboo accounting team will issue your Purchase Order (PO) code within two business days.
Important Things to Note About eChecks
- There is a $10,000 limit per transaction. If the customer has a larger balance, payment will need to be split into two payment transactions.
- It’s important to that all information provided matches exactly what is on file with your bank.
- Some schools may need prior approval from the bank before using an eCheck.
- eChecks take four days to reconcile. If an eCheck is submitted in error, we have to wait for it to be settled before reversing it or issuing a refund.
Visit our eCheck FAQ for more information.