Below you'll find links to answer any questions you may have regarding personalization for your Picaboo Yearbooks.
Note: If you choose to use the Personalize option but leave the cover blank, the back cover of your Yearbook will be blank rather than using the design that was set up for the Yearbook.
As the above video shows, the Personalized section will appear upside down on the back of the book so that you can flip the book over and view it as if it were a new book.
- What is personalization?
- Can I order now and personalize later?
- How do I personalize my yearbook?
- Personalization for multiple students
- Do the personalized books have to be upside down?
- What is the cost of personalized pages?
- Can the school yearbook cover be the default for my personalized cover?
- Can an adviser review personalized sections?
- Will the cover of my book be glossy or matte?